Please read these Terms and conditions carefully before using the Coin Dogs
Coin Dogs (the "Game") offered by Pixel Cloud (the “Company”) through this
website is subject to the terms and conditions ("Terms and
Conditions"). By using this website, you accept, without limitation or
qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these
Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
1. By accessing our website and playing Coin Dogs (the "Game"), you
represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with
these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in the activities of the Game is open only to residents of
those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited.
Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
3. The Game is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the
jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You may only participate in
any activities if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that
apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting. You must
understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or
4. By playing the Game, you agree and understand that there are absolutely
no refunds or transaction reversals. Once you submit a payment, it cannot be reversed for any
5. Only one account per player is permitted. Players who register multiple
accounts to abuse or exploit the game or other players or will be banned,
and their accounts will be closed.
6. The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or
explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Game nor shall any
of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers,
affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media
partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such
representations or warranties.
7. The Game is for entertainment value only. Any participation in the Game
is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Game, you
acknowledge that you accept the Game is speculative in nature and involves risk of monetary loss. You also
acknowledge that you do not find the Game to be offensive, objectionable,
unfair, exploitative, or indecent.
8. You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any earnings
and/or winnings that you collect from the Game.
9. The company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without
notice to you, to add new activities or rules to the Game or to change or
discontinue any activity or rule of the Game at any time.
10. You are solely responsible for keeping your login name and password
secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party
including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account,
accept any earnings, or participate in the Game. You are solely responsible
for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on your account.
11. You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors,
licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries,
advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and
retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs,
expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of:
(i) your entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) your use of any
materials at the Web site, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of the Game
server, (iv) your participation in the Game, or, (v) your acceptance of any
earnings or winnings.
12. Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by
other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged,
altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or
electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels
or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical,
electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game
containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
13. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or
to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to
you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the
management and put into immediate effect.
14. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or
administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or
unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the
other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full
force and effect.
15. Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated in the Game or with
the Company’s staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a
suspension of playing privileges. You are not permitted to use
inappropriate or offensive language in connection with your user name or
dog’s name and which includes, but is not limited to profane, sexist or
racist language. The Company reserves the right to make changes to any
Users name or dog’s name that violates this policy and to take any steps it
deems appropriate. If you create an Account with an offensive user name or
change your existing user name to an offensive one you may have your user
name changed and locked.
16. The terms and conditions contained herein represent the complete, final
and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge
all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and
the Company with regards to playing the Game.
17. If you do not agree with any of our Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Website; your only recourse is to stop using the Website.
If there are any questions regarding these terms please email us at: